Christmas photo Prop haul
It’s November! Which means that Christmas is just around the corner (yay).
I absolutely love Christmas and ever since I heard about ‘Blogmas’ I have been super-duper excited to get started.
I decided that along with my new-found blog focus for December, it was probably time to up my blog photo game too. What better way to do that than to go out and purchase some awesome festive props.
I am totally in love with the props that I managed to collect and I cannot wait to use them. I thought I’d share them with you in case you are on the hunt for some new festive ones too!
Prop Mini Haul
- Christmas tree felt table scatter. £3.75 from Paperchase.
These trees are perfect for those little photo projects! Each pack contains approximately 36 trees in 2 shades of green. Each tree is about 35mm.
2. Sparkly wide silver ribbon. £2 from Morrisons.
5 metres of thick ribbon. Perfect for those flat lays.
3. Silver and Turquoise mini baubles. £2 from morrisons.
24 mini shatterproof baubles in 4 different colours.
4. Small holly pick. £1 from Wilko.
The small holly cluster with red berry detail makes for a perfect festive prop. I always associate holly with Christmas and it’s super easy to work with.
5. 8 Silver jingle bells. £1 from Wilko.
These bells come in 3 colours: red, silver and gold. They’re the perfect size for those festive flat lays.
6. Copper wire lights. £12 from Paperchase
These are super cute to add a little bit of light and sparkle to those flat lays.
7. Starry night glitter prancing stag small. £2 from Wilko
I got this little fella simply because I thought he was super cute! you can also find him in silver and they both come in large too!
8. Silver glitter snowflakes 5 pack. £1.50 from Morrisons
These are super glittery so they’re bound to bring a sparkle to your flat lays. The glitter doesn’t come off easily meaning that you’re not going to turn into a glitter monster! What I love most about these are the fact that the hanging string isn’t attached meaning that you wont have string ruining your photos.
8. Starry night Christmas beadchain copper. 80p from Wilko.
Now I love a bargain as much as the next person and a bargain is just what I got when I purchased this 4 metre beadchain for only 80p! There is so, so much you can do with these chains. They come in a wide range of colours too!
9. Glitter fern pick. £1.50 from Wilko.
10. 4 Snow topped cones. £1 from wilko.
I never thought about cones when it comes to christmas however, when I saw these I instantly fell in love and I am so, so glad that I got them. They bring life to every flat lay they participate in.