1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
I don’t even need to think about this one! It would have to be Hunters Chicken! Whenever we go out and it is on the menu it is always the thing that I end up going for, even after spending ten minutes scouring the menu! When I go to places that don’t have it on the menu I feel as though a little bit of me has died (Weirdo!) I dont like the cheese and bacon topping though so i really just have a chicken breast – but I love it! In fact I am actually having it for dinner tonight haha!
2. Do you have any goals for the next 5 years?
What an excellent question! I do, in fact I would love to have my own business, I absolutely love baking and cooking and would love nothing more than to be able to do it as a living – I just need to take the leap.
3. What was your last holiday destination?
My last holiday destination was in fact only a couple of weeks ago with Kayleigh to the beautiful Cornwall! We spent a week basking in the gorgeous summer sun and the little ones became friends for life!
4. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
Aha everyone laughs at me when I tell them this! I actually wanted to become a forensic investagator, things like that have always interested me and I always find it so interesting however, when we pass accidents on the motorway my legs turn to jelly and I feel faint even if its a tiny bump. Although I love the thought of solving what has happened when it comes to reality I just can’t handle it so I decided to stick to Cluedo and think of something else!
5. Summer or Winter?
Oh man! Why are you doing this to me? I cannot possibly decide I love them both when it’s summer my illnesses play up and by the end of the week I’m begging for winter but once winter arrives after day 1 im begging for the sun to come back. Oh god, I honestly don’t know? It’s just got to be summer though right? If I do end up poorly it’s over within an hour and I can enjoy myself again, winter you’re cold non stop. Summer you win!
6. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging now since March and I love it! I love how I have my own little corner of the internet, I love how I can write random rubbish that pops into my head and people actually read it and react haha it’s amazing! I did however start doing it a few years ago but my heart wasn’t in it then, I had too much going on so I gave it up. Now however, I am bakc and I love it – you make so many amazing friends that you wouldn’t nesacerily have ever stumbled across otherwise. I LOVE IT!
7. What is your favourite way to relax?
Weirdly, baking! Whilst others relax with books or a paintbrush im rushing around the kitchen coming up with my latest creation!
8. Do you have any other hobbies or interests?
Again, that would have to be baking! I love creating stuff and I do so much that I end up having to give stuff to Ryan to take in to work of give them to family members. Recently, Ryan’s mother had to have an op on her foot so I used it as an excuse to bake her a cake and her face once she opened up the cake box will stay with me forever, I love how I can use my hobby to make others smile, It’s lovely!
9. What is your go to quick and easy yet delicious meal?
Hmm, that sure is a tough one! It would have to be homemade Spaghetti bolognese everyone in the family loves it including my little girl which makes it worth while, it doesn’t take long to make at all and is pretty cheap to make!
10. What inspired you to start blogging?
School! I became epileptic and the way the school and pupils reacted made me feel like utter poop! It was a struggle for me jsut as much as it was everyone else, I was made to feel like a monster, like i should be ashamed of what I have become. I was always told I wouldn’t get anywhere in life and all the usual bully stuff, so when I finally managed to get over it all I decided that a blog was the best way to produce a massive FUCK YOU! to all the people who had doubts in me, and here I am 4 years on from school and doing something that not only I love but people are interested in.
11. What is the first thing you would do if you won 1 million pounds?
Buy some Asti? Haha, seriously though, I would have to buy a big ass house! One where I could have a room just for my shoes! I absolutely love shoes but I have no room for any more (jokes I always have room for more) so a room just for my shoes means that I could have as many shoes as I want and my other half wont complain that they are taking up my bedroom!
Sorry, I am a bit late writing this up so these are the only people I know that haven’t done it yet.
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. If you were given a golden ticket to go to any place in the world tomorrow, where would you pick?
3. Who is your inspiration in life?
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
5. What is your favourite time of the year?
6. Is there anything you could not live without?
7. What got you into the wonderful world of blogging?
8. What is your biggest goal in life?
9. If you could give the younger you a piece of advice, what would it be?
10. Favourite thing to do on date night?
11. Do your family/friends read your blog?