It is no secret that the world is a scary place right now, you just need to look at the news and realise that it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. It got me thinking, Wouldn’t the world be a better place if the world was ran by a mother?For example mums take no messing, if something isn’t going right then we put it right no questions asked. It is very rare that us mums fight either, I mean yes we can be a little bitchy but we don’t antagonise. There wouldn’t be world wars, instead we would offer a glass of Prosecco and an ear to listen about all the tantrums had by the little ones that day and we’d all live happily!
Let’s face it we are practically pro’s at multi-tasking and can keep our cool in even the most heated of moments, so whatever running the world has in store I am almost certain that us parents would be able to manage and bring any terrible situation to a reasonable negotiation.
We make decisions based on others and not ourselves, which lets be honest – you can’t really see certain people who are in power today doing that can you?
We want the world to be as safe as possible for our children so I am pretty sure we would be able to bring world peace – I mean, come on, nothing is more scary than a majorly peed off mother right?
I decided to ask a few mums why they feel that the world would be a better place if a mum was in charge and here are their responses..
- Things would get done by the end of the day with no faffing or questioning! – Emma from Emma Reed.
- Decisions would be made based on what is best for our children, For example, the NHS would stay. – Zoe from Mummy and Liss blog.
- There would be no gender pay gaps! – Clare from NeonRainbowBlog.
- They’d take into consideration what sort of world they want our children to grow up in! – Rachael from From Rachael Claire.
- They would plow more money into education to lower class sizes! – Collette from Truly Madly Cuckoo.
- Mums just get it don’t they? They have bottomless hearts full of love and they’re the most unselfish, empathetic, compassionate, strong, courageous, reliable beings on earth and I truly believe that sort of attitude is what is needed to turn this world around. – Georgina from Gee Gardner.
- Gin would be free! – Beth from Twinderelmo.
- The world would be ruled by gut instinct which is very rarely wrong. – Cheryl from Mummy of 5 miracles.
- I’d like to think peoples feelings would be taken into consideration more & there would be a lot more patience and understanding in the world. – Jaki from JakiJellz.
- Negotiating with other countries leaders can’t be any harder than negotiating with a 2 year old in a supermarket! – Anna from Squats, Sass & Saggy Skin.
Do you agree with the points we’ve made? Do you feel that the world will indeed be a much better place? Maybe you have some reasons why of your own? Let me know in the comments below!